One game takes about 90 minutes.
The rental price of the set is 150 CZK/person
1. The player throws from the designated throwing spot and during the throw none of the body parts must touch the ground beyond the front edge of the throwing spot. You can change feet only after the throw.
2. The player then throws from the point where the disc stopped. During the throw, at least one part of the body must be 30 cm behind the front edge of the disc in the direction from the target. After the throw, it is possible to change feet only if the target is not closer than 10 metres.
3. If the player cannot fulfil the preceding point (the disc is trapped on a tree or in a thick shrub), he/she throws from the nearest possible point on the line between the target and the disc that is farther from the target.
4. If the disc got stuck on a tree, the player throws from the spot under the disc, and if the disc is higher than 2 metres, one penalty throw must be made.
5. The player must not change any part of the playground in order to make the throw easier (for instance, bend or even break branches).
6. The player who is farthest from the target is always the one throwing.
7. Safety first – always ensure that no person or animal that you could potentially hit is within reach of the disc!